Sunday, June 8, 2008

Take five!

Sushi ATTACK!!

Went to The Spring for a short break with Ketty and cousin, Gloria after her pedicure was done. Today is suppose to be a sunny day as I promised the kids that I will bring them for a swimming session before the school reopen "BUT" it's been raining the whole f***king day! *sigh* I don't mean to give empty promises so don't blame me, blame the weather! :P Sorry, kiddo! Instead of swimming, we were doing some pampering for our stomach! *laugh out loud* We had sushi, ice cream & bubble milk tea all at once and my stomach feels like bursting anytime soon, i mean REAL SOON! Ha! Ha! Special thanks to my cousin, Gloria who suggested it! *laugh out loud* By the way, when can I slim down? *wonder* I don't think even Marie France can help me out! *sob sob* Okay, I gonna have my proper diet plan " real soon"! *smile* =)

No comments: