Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spring cleaning spree!

Bla bla bla...here I come again! My Aunty Irene been calling my mobile, asking me why my blog is still not been updated. Ah E ah, bo eng lah! Your niece been working like shit, eating like shit, sleeping like shit! (actually not that bad, I am just exaggerating it!) ;p Okay, let's see what have I been doing this few days. As I announced in the previous blog, pedicure is finally available so I have been busy accepting appointments (yea, even before the shop is officially open), busy doing the "spring cleaning" for my regulars. *sob sob* bo eng wash leg lah! *laugh out loud* Been receiving good comments so far and will try our best to improve in any field that you think we do not deserve a 100% or at least 99%. Do give us your comments whether it is good or bad because me, myself is considered a perfectionist (at least,trying my best to be one! Ha! Ha!) and I am very particular with hygiene, the way people trim my cuticle and most of all, the painting! (no wonder my ex-boss hate doing manicure & pedicure for me!) Sorry lah, but it is part of my job to beautify people's nail so in the same way, I hope mine is properly and professionally done too. *smile* By the way, just letting everyone know that our salon is very strict with hygiene policies due to some nail diseases that might spread. All our personal gears such as the cuticle nipper, cuticle pusher and foot file are being soak in the hot water with antiseptic every time after each session of manicure or pedicure and thereafter to put it into the sterilization pouch (99% of germs are on their way to HELL *evil laugh*). Purpose is to slim down to the minimum of chances that your nails might be infected with broad wide spectrum of viruses like fungus, moles and etc. We also encourage every customer to purchase their own nail file and buffer. Aiyo, see lah! Been so serious when I am sharing information on nails. Excuse me, will ya! *smile* Any question, you can either call me or publish your question here and I am more than willing to help. Time to doze off to wonderland to meet my Prince Charming! *blush* Good night ladies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you have to be so "bo eng"? Where's the CEO? ask the CEO to help and surf in the web for info. for you lah. Your ceo is an expert in surfing both in the sea and web!

Polished Diva Nail Studio said...

Er...who is this?indicate ur name ler...dunno how to reply without knowing who is the sender! ;P