Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's a great sucess!

First of all, thank you for paying us a visit. I really hope you enjoy yourself and sorry if there is any area we discomforting you. Today is a real busy day and it all started from 10.30am till 6pm, non-stop! Thank god that every appointment was sucessfully done and I finally had my shoulder down for a bit now. *smile* I specifically wants to thank Tracy who is being such a doll for offering help as a part time manicurist today, bless her for that! Without her, I really can't imagine how messy it would be. Thanks a million, babe! *hugs & kisses* After the whole exhausted day, all I can feel now is I am finally over the moon and it's been a great sucess for today! *smile* Anyway, I hope I can do my best to serve you better in future and now I need to go to pack things up and will be reporting to you soon. Night Night everyone. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

work hard and strive for success!
Keep contacting friends, customers for more appointments. Advertisements in magazines, papers and other forms help!

Anonymous said...

Rome is not built within a day! Way to success starts hard! Be positive!

Polished Diva Nail Studio said...

Thanks! =)