Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fully posted!

I am fully posted that I don't have enough rest time! *grins* First sentence in the morning would always be "Mummy, 5 more minutes, please!" So indescribably tired! *sigh* Hectic days is gonna be over soon! *smile* It's Saturday and it is suppose to be my party time and you can hardly find me at home, sitting right here, right in front of this pariah computer, droopy eyes staring right on the monitor, tired hands typing right on the keyboard blogging during this hour. So pathetic! *sob sob* I miss seeing my "cha-si-lang" friends. I miss having all my gossip queens right besides me having our own and private "GIRLY CHAT" (though we are a bit, i mean slightly a very little bit over aged to call it a "girly chat") *laugh out loud* We might look old, which I seriously don't admit it *laugh*, but, we are young in heart! Ha! Ha! :P Hmmm...wondering where Selina, Diana & Joanna (The 3 NA) would be. Terminal One? Soho? Hopefully it is not Soho because that is my favourite shithole! :P Time to bed! Good night everyone. Wishing you all a sweet dreams! *tons of hugs & kisses*

p/s: To those who drink, make sure you are not drunk to drive! Safety come FIRST on the road! =) God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhah
carry the cha si lang also.. yeahh u been staying home since u start work. die teribble lo liek this.. when can u join us back
common common
join join join