Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sorry...

Hi everyone. How's life been? Sorry that I have not been updating my blog since erm...dunno when... *blushed* was busy with the roadshow at Hock Lee centre and the respond wasn't as good as I aspected. I remembered last time Hock Lee was always packed with shoppers but now it's a bit like a haunted house. *sigh* Business there has been quite too I guess due to many new shopping centres popping up. *sigh* So pity! Anyway, I still wanna thanked Joanna Lai for being such a great salesperson who helps me to sales talk the customers and Nyamuk Selina Lee who claimed that she is a "beauty" (yea...wannabe!) *lol* that attracts customers for me! Though, the result is not as good but we did successfully distribute quite a number of flyers. Besides the road show, business in shop is picking up too, real happy for that but a part of it, me and sister is always tired after the long day. *smile* Not to worry, we are slowly getting used of it, I have been hanging out with "The 3 Nas" finally. I know they missed me a lot *lol* So do I! Till then. Ciaos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-.-' nyamuk selina...

Polished Diva Nail Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Polished Diva Nail Studio said...

Ya lah!or else? *lol* title for u!me n joanna been calling u nyamuk selina ever since...bluek!piak!piak!piak!buzz buzz buzz *lol*