Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Match-making needed,NOT!

First of all, just letting everyone here know that I am good being a single woman. I have tons of friends to keep me occupied with lots of fun things to do and I am never bored. Friends has been trying to match make me with guys but hey, I don't want to be a desperado or even sound like a desperado. Meantime, I need most of my concentrations on work so I have no extra time for a man. 24 hours is too little that I sometime wish there is more time for me. I need to make more money to complete my desire for a pair of Uncle Jimmy Choo's shoe (just one pair will do for now), a trip to Hawaii *drool* (because I heard Hawaiian man are incredibly romantic), another LV bag and a superb cool looking car to bring me around. Yesh! I admit that my target is a bit high but no point setting a low target which easily hit, right? *lol* Anyway, I will not reject potential guys who can supply me with all the above mentioned. *evil laugh* Do drop by and ask for a application form and please remember to attach it with your pay slip or your "Bling! Bling!" bank statement. ;P

No comments: