Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another busy but joyful day!

Hello! Hello! Today is another busy day but it's all filled with good things so that kinda cheer me up a little. *smile* Anyway, I just got back from work. Got tons of calls today and yea, thanks for calling! I am really grateful. People in Kuching have very good eyesight because the banner hanging outside is kinda small (i think) & people still manage to take down my number and call. *smile* Hmmm...guess my eyesight is real bad huh!haha...I did a wedding nails today for my friend who is getting married tomorrow. The theme is gold (opps!forgot to take down the picture of it!) & the nail art I did is...SHOW YOU TOMORROW! *laugh out loud* ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eee.. the nail is for monica eh ha? nice nice??? fast upload for me c la... so long no c u( emmmm 3 days?) hehhehhe oki let u tired but not over weekend la yea.....cheers girl

Polished Diva Nail Studio said...

the nails is not for monica but her cousin lah darling. =)