Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm exhausted!

*sigh* Sorry to sigh at the begging of this post! Crap happens right? Yea,i know! *sigh again* How I wish I can have some special power or some special remote control (something like the movie "CLICK") to fast forward the speed of those worker who worked on that bit of renovation in the shop so i can start doing my job right away! *grins* I kinda miss doing the daily job of mine (which i used to hate). Ha! Ha! *smile* Anyway, cut the crap. We are really sorry for extending the opening again and again and thanks for all the understanding customers who have been calling us and asked for a appointment on doing your pedicure. We are really sorry to turn you down. I promise we will call you right after the "TURTLE" workers finishes their work and we will start cleaning your feet thereafter!YooHoo! Spring cleaning will soon begin! *laugh out loud* ;P Be patient, will ya? (telling myself too) =) Till then. Ciaos

No comments: